POSTING DATE: 01.29.2022
Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and measuring instruments. Organize and perform activities necessary to assemble, install controls (wire, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc.), debug, document and start-up automated equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Verifies alignment and tolerances of moving parts, using measuring instruments, such as dial indicators and thickness gauge.
- Assembles, sets up, and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s specifications.
- Communicate job status with the project manager. Provide input into improving progress and satisfying the customer’s expectations.
- Troubleshoot and debug the equipment. Working with others, groom the equipment to achieve the desired performance level. Document all changes and test parameters and results.
- As required, interface with the customer and communicate clearly and professionally while maintaining a professional attitude. Receive the approval of the Project Manager for all additional work requested by the customer.
- Occasionally travel offsite to customer’s location to perform installations, training, and troubleshooting services.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Mechanical Assembly: 5 years (Preferred)
ABOUT TESSY AUTOMATION
Tessy Automation specializes in designing, building, and integrating state of the art assembly automation solutions. Tessy Automation has provided equipment to Fortune 100 companies and has installed equipment in 13 countries.