POSTING DATE: 01.29.2022
Organize and perform activities necessary to build and wire electrical sub panels, assemble and build electrical enclosures, wire all machine components and sub systems, assist in electrical debug and start-up, and perform installation services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Using the print package and the assembly file, organize and lay out the equipment and components of electrical sub panels and enclosures.
- Using good machine practices, and Tessy Automation Electrical Assembly Standards, mount and wire various components and systems used in sub-assemblies and final equipment.
- Identify and document machine errors and enhancements including missing pieces, non-functioning components, wrong components, drawing changes, etc. Communicate job status with the Project Manager. Provide input into improving progress and satisfying the customer’s expectations.
- Assist the Controls department in troubleshooting and debugging the equipment. Working with others, groom the equipment to achieve the desired performance level. Document all changes and test parameters and results.
- As required, interface with the customer and communicate clearly and professionally. Receive the approval of the Project Manager for all additional work requested by the customer.
- Travel to the end-user’s facility when requested to provide installation, start-up, or troubleshooting services.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Panel build/electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
ABOUT TESSY AUTOMATION
Tessy Automation specializes in designing, building, and integrating state of the art assembly automation solutions. Tessy Automation has provided equipment to Fortune 100 companies and has installed equipment in 13 countries.