POSTING DATE: 04.06.2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist controls engineers in commissioning and hardware debug of custom-made automated machines and assist in the programming of the machines including PLC, HMI, Vision, and various other machine components.
- Prepare and execute test plans, safety validations, procedures, reports, and other forms of formal documentation such as machine manuals.
- Collaborate with a broad range of interoffice organizations to execute project tasking.
- Provide prototype programming/testing for new products and work with engineering team to program required prototyping of any project specific hardware/software.
- Work with Sales department to provide any necessary prototyping programming for proof of concepts.
- Participate in machine grooming process as directed by controls engineers.
- Complete quality related documentation as necessitated by process related requirements.
Must have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- PLC programming (Allen-Bradley)
- HMI programming (Allen-Bradley)
- Vision programming (Cognex, Keyence)
- Robotics Programming (Epson, Fanuc)
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of electrical equipment, components, instruments, and systems, including their design, installation, testing, uses, repair, or maintenance. Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Associate (Preferred)
- Controls Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)